Assam TET 2016 Application Form will start on 2nd Feb 2016. This Time Assam RMSA is inviting applications for Special TET for the Hindi & Classical Graduate Sanskrit Teachers at the Secondary Level in Government Schools. RMSA Assam as already released notification regarding this. Candidates who have done graduation and Posses a BT or B.Ed certificate can apply online for ASSAM TET 2016.
Here on this website we will cover all updates regarding Assam TET 2016 Exam Dates, Assam TET Admit Card/ Call Letter Download date, Assam TET Answer Key and Assam TET Result.
As we know Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan (Abhiyan) Assam has released notification to fill 1618 Vacant posts of Hindi and Sanskrit Teachers. The number of vacant posts of Graduate Teachers is approximately 1031 for Hindi and 587 for Sanskrit. Below we are discussing the basic criteria so everyone who is eligible can apply online.
Special Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Examination for Hindi and Sanskrit Subjects in Secondary Education, Assam
As no. of posts of Hindi and Classical (Sanskrit only) Assistant Teachers at Secondary level are still lying vacant, therefore to fill up the existing vacancies, Govt. of Assam has decided to hold a Special Teachers’ Eligibility Test to recruit Hindi and Classical Graduate Teachers (Sanskrit only) tentatively in the month March/April 2016.
Assam TET 2016 (Special TET 2016 ) Detailed Information
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Graduate Teachers for Hindi/Sanskrit subject in Secondary Schools:
The Assam Secondary Education (Provincialised) Service (Amendment) Rules, 2012 has prescribed the amended qualification for direct recruitment to the post of graduate teachers.
1) Hindi Teacher: Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University/institutions. “The Secondary Education Department, Govt. of Assam vide Office Memorandum No. ASE.465/2011/95, dated: 20.09.12 has declared that ‘Hindi Sikshan Parangat’ and ‘Hindi Sikshan Nishnat’ conducted by Kendriya Hindi Sikshan Mandal, Agra as equivalent to B.Ed and M.Ed respectively for the purpose of teaching Hindi in High/Higher Secondary Schools. The same cannot be considered as B.Ed and M.Ed for other categories of teaching positions.“
2) Classical Teacher (Sanskrit):- Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University/institutions.
However all intending candidates may note that :
- B.T / B. Ed. Degree as a mandatory prerequisite eligibility qualification for Secondary teachers.
- Degree qualification means a Bachelor Degree, no equivalence will be drawn.
Further, Rule-10 of the aforesaid Service Rules provides that, in addition to such academic and professional qualification mentioned in Schedule-II for direct recruitment to the post, all candidates shall have to appear and pass in the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by the Government scoring minimum 60% marks in case of General category candidates and minimum of 55% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/Physically handicapped candidates.
It shall be noted that mere qualification with prescribed marks in the TET examination for Secondary Education shall not confer on any candidate the right to employment as a teacher. However qualification in TET examination is a mandatory prerequisite to appear at the interview for teacher recruitment and the marks obtained in the TET examination by a candidate who has qualified in the TET examination shall be counted in the interview for the teacher recruitment which will be advertised subsequently.
The teacher recruitment after TET of graduate teachers in the provincialised High School, Higher Secondary School and High Madrassa shall be governed by Rule- 8 of the aforesaid rules. However if any TET qualified candidate who were engaged on contractual basis in the aforesaid schools including Government Secondary Schools would be given preference by awarding up to a total 50 bonus marks for their services as contractual teachers at the rate of 25 marks per one year of teaching experience subject to a maximum period of 2 years.
Who Can Apply :
- The Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- He/she must be a Graduate from a recognized University with B.T/B. Ed. from a recognized University and should possess requisite qualification for Hindi/Sanskrit subjects.
- Age of the candidate should not be above 38 years as on 01.01.2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Minimum qualifying marks for passing TET: To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD. Only following category of PWD/PH persons can apply for appearing at the TET:
Those who are orthopedically impaired or have locomotor disability. In this regard the candidate shall obtain a certificate from competent government authority like from Social welfare Deptt/ Orthopedic surgeon for submission to the Mission Director, RMSA, Assam. The candidate whose degree of physical disability is more than 40% are only eligible to apply, under this category.
Notwithstanding the minimum prescribed marks secured in TET Examination, the number of candidates declared as TET Examination qualified would be a maximum of double the number of vacancies of Teachers and such candidates will be determined as per merit position.
Validity: All candidates who pass the TET will be awarded a certificate. The validity of the certificate shall be for a maximum period of 5(five) years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, Government of Assam subject to the condition that the candidate otherwise fulfils the eligibility criteria prescribed for recruitment to the services in Government of Assam
|1||Opening of Online Application Form||1st February,2016|
|2||Last date of Submission of online Application form||15th February,2016|
|3||Last date of fees Payment at Bank||20th February,2016|
|4.||Date of examination||Will be notified later|
|Number of Questions||
|1||General Studies & Current Affairs||50 MCQs||50|
|2||Subject Specific||50 MCQs||50|
|Total Marks 100|
- The cost of the application form is Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only)
- Detailed instruction on filling up of online application form will be uploaded in the website www.rmsaassam.in .
- For more information on TET candidates may please contact all Inspector of Schools offices in Districts and their RMSA cells; State Mission Director RMSA Office, Kahilipara, Guwahati; Office of the Director of Secondary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati during office hours on all working days.
- Syllabus for the TET examination will be available on website- www.rmsaassam.in
- Degrees served from off Campus Centres shall not be accepted.
- Degrees means a Bachelor degree, no equivalence will be allowed.
Important Events of Assam TET 2016
Assam TET 2016 Syllabus
Assam TET 2016 Admit Card Download & Exam Dates
Assam TET Answer Key Download
Assam TET Result & Score Card